Year Round Facilities
If you are a Unit or Group that is interested in renting one of our facilities for an event or program that would take place during the week, or you are a group interested in renting out the entire property, please contact our Service Center to check availability and pricing.
Our facilities are available on a limited basis.
Units and families will be able to use the properties for daily activities such as picnics, hiking, and fishing. Additionally, six campsites are available for rental at each property.
The number of groups will be limited so that the camp does not exceed a total of 150 people on the property at one time. This will allow for plenty of space to spread out. No cabins or buildings are available. Group sizes will be limited to 25 people for camping and 10 for day use.
Units are expected to follow proper guidelines and utilize the check-list found here. Please be sure to pay close attention to the documents provided.
Camp Wakpominee is open all year for Scouting activities. Our properties are perfect for troop activities such as hiking, orienteering, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing. Troops can rent lean-tos. Tent camping is also permitted.
- You must sign in upon arrival at the camp and sign out when you leave.
- Reservations are not accepted without full payment. Reservations must be made through the service center.
- All damage done to council property will be billed to the unit.
- The Guide to Safe Scouting must be followed at all times, as well as Youth Protection policies.
- Vehicles must be parked in the parking lots only, or areas approved by the Ranger.
- You are not guaranteed the ability to drive gear to our site.
- Water is not available throughout the camp after October 15. It is available at a center location determined by the Ranger.