Save the Date! The Adirondack District is planning an Awards and Recognition Dinner to be held on Saturday, September 16th at Camp Bedford.A pre-dinner social hour will begin at 4pm, with dinner at 5pm and a recognition program immediately following dinner. Our annual District Awards, training awards and other recognitions will be presented.The Awards Committee is seeking nominations for awards to be presented at this dinner, including nominations for the District Award of Merit, the highest volunteer award presented by a district. Other nominations may include:
- The "Coffee Pot" Award -- the Pack, Troop, or Crew with the best attendance at the dinner.
- The "Couples Award" -- Volunteer Couple with a positive impact
- Cub Leader of the Year
- Scouts BSA Leader of the Year
- Golden Greenhorn Award -- for a new volunteer who has shown exemplary enthusiasm and promise.
- Outstanding Charter Organization Representative
- Other Awards -- Create your own award and nominate someone who's helped further Scouting in the Adirondacks in some way.
For the District Award of Merit, download the nomination form here: https://www.scouting.org/awards/awards-central/district-merit/For all other nominations, email your nomination, along with brief personal highlights of the nominee's activity in the Scouting program and community, to Jeff Chauvin at email@example.com. Please submit all nominations no later than August 13th.This will be a fun evening with plenty of entertainment, recognition, and fellowship. We hope to see you on September 16th!!!